2014 Conferences & Presentations
Dallas-Leipzig Valve 2014
London Valves. 2014
- Rodés-Cabau J. Is There a Role for Embolic Protection Devices?
- van Mieghem N. What is the Most Important Factor: Access Site, Device or The Patient?
- Tchétché D. Incidence, Timing and Impact of Stroke Post Aortic Valve Interventions
- Linke A. CLEAN-TAVI: A Prospective, Randomized Trial of Cerebral Embolic Protection in High Risk Patients with Aortic Stenosis Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Leon M. Sentinel Dual Filter Device: Technology Overview and Status of the CLEAN-TAVI Randomized Trial
- Kapadia S. TAVR Complications I – Strokes and Paravalvular Regurgitation
- van Mieghem N. Strokes After TAVR II: Management Considerations (Current and Future)
- Lazar R. Aortic Valve Therapies – Today and Tomorrow II, Neurocognitive Functional Assessment After TAVR: Methodologies and Clinical Importance
- Kodali S. Cerebral Protection in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: The SENTINEL Study
- Grube E. Why Cerebral Protection After TAVR Will Become the Standard of Care.
- Leon M. Stroke Basics After Cardiovascular Interventions: VARC 2 Definitions, Stroke Severity Assessment, Neuroimaging, and Neurocognitive Function
- Linke A. A Critical Analysis of Present Data on Cerebral Protection After TAVR
- van Mieghem N. Histopathology Debris Analysis and Status of MISTRAL-C Randomized Trial
- Schäfer U, Thielsen T, Schewel D, Schewel J, Spangenberg T, Kuck K, Frerker C. Embolic Protection During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation with the Claret Montage™ Filtration System
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Click here for the Indication, Contraindications, Warnings, and Precautions.