2016 Conferences & Presentations
- Kodali S. SENTINEL: A Prospective, Randomized Trial Evaluating Cerebral Protection in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Linke, A. The Sentinel filter – design features and updates from CLEAN-TAVI, SENTINEL RCT, and others
- Leon M. Spectrum and Assessment of TAVR accessory devices (valvuloplasty balloons, neuroprotection systems and more)
- Kapadia S. TAVR Complications: Strokes and TAVR: Is stroke frequency declining?
- Kapadia S. TAVR Controversies: Is cerebral protection needed for TAVR? Observations from DEFLECT 3, CLEAN TAVI, and the SENTINEL clinical trials
- Linke A. Flash Debate: Cerebral protection is a “must” for all patients!
- Claret TCT 2016 Symposium: SENTINEL Science: compelling new evidence for cerebral protection in TAVR
- Linke A. Agenda and Objectives
- Kapdia S., Makkar R. Key findings from the landmark SENTINEL pivotal trial
- Dwyer M., Linke A. New neuroimaging insights into the predictors of cerebral ischemic insult during TAVR
- Lazar R., Browndyke J. Observations from the neurocognitive function substudy of the SENTINEL trial: clinical implications
- Leon M. Closing comments
- van Mieghem N. The Sentinel Dual Filter Device: Design Features and EU Clinical Trial Results.
- Kodali S. The Sentinel US Pivotal Clinical Trial Design.
- Kodali S. The Case For and Against Cerebral Embolic Protection During TAVR.
- Kapadia S. Stroke After TAVR: Etiologies, Declining Frequency, and Current and Future Therapies.
- Jensen C. Prevalence and etiopathology of thrombembolic debris during transcatheter interventional aortic valve replacement: preliminary results of the SENTINEL-H study.
- Pagnesi, M. Silent cerebral injury after TAVI and the preventive role of embolic protection devices: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
The Sentinel CPS has received the CE Mark and is commercially available in Europe.