Terms and Conditions
The Claret Medical LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook accounts (collectively, “social media channels”) are intended to be a digital space for community members to connect to and learn about Claret Medical through information, graphics and video. We aim to provide useful and interesting content about our company and promote an open and respectful dialogue relating to TAVR procedures, heart and brain health, and various other health topics covered in our posts.
Claret Medical reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time. Discussion of medical and health topics should never be considered medical advice. Please contact a health care professional in your area if you need medical advice. Do not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings. Claret Medical does not represent that the information on our social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. All content is read at your own risk.
- Malicious, obscene, defamatory, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Any activity in violation of any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target Claret Medical or Claret Medical Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at Claret Medical or any of Claret Medical’s Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
While we want to hear from you if you have resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences, our social media channels are not the appropriate place to discuss these. If you’d like to share comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on www.ClaretMedical.com. Comments you share may be forwarded to other Claret Medical departments to ensure appropriate follow-up.
The content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place Claret Medical under any obligation to you. Claret Medical is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use Claret Medical’s social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally we don’t accept these, and if you submit an , you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that you won’t be compensated, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources By posting content on our social media channels, you agree to grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. By submitting content you represent and warrant to Claret Medical that you are the sole owner of the content. and that Claret Medical’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold Claret Medical harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless Claret Medical and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against Claret Medical on account of the granting of the license or arising out of Claret Medical’s use of the content.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Click here for the Indication, Contraindications, Warnings, and Precautions.